3.12.2012

Saber-toothed Tiger


Dream, April 19th

I am in a restaurant meeting someone there, and sit happily waiting for them to show up.  My mother shows up with a face full of wrinkles, and I lead her over to our table.  A group of men have taken our seats, so we change tables and order a big meal.

When we finish, a man comes and sits down at our table, says he’s from Bangladesh, and wants to take care of our meal.  We let him.

Before leaving, I squat on a bench and a big white cat comes up.  I begin petting it and notice that it’s really a tiger.  I see its two hanging fangs and realize it’s a saber-toothed tiger.

Quote from the book I’m reading, April 21st , just read this for the first time:

"The next time I had a similar dream.  I went to my favorite coffee shop on the corner....I saw a row of people eating at the counter, and right at the very end of the counter I saw a peculiar character.  He was the only person who actually looked at me.  The instant I came in he seemed to sense me.  He turned around and stared at me.  I came back once more to the same coffee shop and that was when the course of my dreaming changed.  As I was watching the restaurant from across the street, the scene altered....Next to me there was a rock ledge eight to ten feet high.  A huge saber-toothed tiger was sitting there."

Strange things are happening.

No comments: